White cape hood with flange, Specially designed for use with Tyvek® apparel and accessories, the 500 cape hood offers enhanced protection to the head, neck, and shoulders, which tend to be more exposed to hazardous substances.
Constructed from flash spun high-density polyethylene, the hood provides an ideal balance of protection, durability, and comfort. Permeable to air and water vapour, it repels water-based liquids and aerosols and offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size).
Features and benefits
• Ultra-low-linting for reduced product contamination
• Elasticated face and neck for user comfort
• Silicon non-added
• Pharmaceutical handling
• Chemical protection
• Lead and asbestos abatement/remediation
• General maintenance/operations
• Spray painting
• Category III, Type PB [6-B] Partial body protective clothing
• Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
• EN14126 [Barrier to infective agents]
• EN1149-1 [Anti-static on both sides]
|High Density Polyethylene|
MFR Part No.
|Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-1) - on both sides Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425 EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents) Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB [6-B]|