Capable of marking a variety of surfaces, smooth rough or lacquered, the range of Edding 750 Paint Marker comes in a wide range of colours. With a large soft round bullet nib (2-4mm) its opaque lacquer ink is ideal for labeling a range of materials even those dark in colour, with excellent waterproofing and heat resistance (400 °C) making it an excellent all-around marker for domestic and industrial use.
Features and Benefits
• For highly opaque marking of virtually all materials including, plastic, wood and metal
• Large soft round bullet nib: ~2 - 4mm with valve-controlled ink flow
• Outstanding adhesion on both smooth and porous surfaces
• Especially good on dark and transparent materials
• Extremely wear-resistant on almost all surfaces
• Heat-resistant up to 400°C and excellent waterproof properties
• Permanent, low-odour pigment ink with no added toluene/xylene
• Available in a range of colours
|Heat Resistant up to 400°C Low Odour Quick Drying Waterproof|
For Use On
|Glass Metal Plastic Wood|
MFR Part No.
|2.0 - 4.5mm|
|Permanent Paint Marker|