Manufactured from high-quality satin finish steel with a polished steel head, this unique triangular design linear torque wrench is suited for accurate and professional use. Supplied with a fully traceable calibration certificate and robust storage case, the desired torque value can be set and is displayed in the torque windows on the handle. The classic 'click sound' notifies the user when pre-set torque has been reached.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from high-quality steel for durability
• Available in a variety of sizes and specifications to suit your requirements
• 'Click' sound alerts the user as to when the desired torque has been reached
• Has an easy setting action to allow you to set the exact torque required
• Supplied in a robust carry case to protect your tool
• Conforms to ISO 6789-2:2017
• Conforms to Federal GGG-W-686
|Moulded Storage Case Traceable Calibration Certificate|
MFR Part No.
|20 to 100Nm|
Torque Wrench Type
|Adjustable Ratchet Reversible|