The Oxbox™ range shares many of the premium features found on its higher priced companion ranges, including locks, hinges, gas struts and paint finish, while its unique 'folded' construction delivers outstanding strength. Manufactured from 1.5 and 2.0mm steel, the OxBox™ is available in six popular sizes and offers dependable, cost-effective security for your tools and equipment.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from 1.5mm and 2mm steel, making for a durable, hard wearing product
• Cost effective solution without compromising on quality
• Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks both sides with heavy duty chubb-style keys and welded security ID numbers to effectively keep your tools safe and secure
• Available in a range of sizes and specifications to suit your requirements
• Robust powder coated finish for extra protection against wear and tear
• Strong gas struts fitted as standard to conform to industry standards (except OX05)
• Fork lift pockets with fixing slots for easily adding castors (except OX05, OX1, OX2 and OX6)
• Optional facility to add castors using the pre-drilled holes (except OX05, OX1, OX2 and OX6)
• Suitable for sites and vans to keep an array of tools secure
• These products are over-sized and/or extra heavy and require a fork lift for unloading
Powder Coat with Anti-Corrosive Undercoat
MFR Part No.
5 Lever Deadlock Anti-Jemmy System Supplied with 2 Robust Keys