With a 1/2" square drive, these vanadium steel bi-hexagonal sockets are the ideal product for working on hard to reach fastenings or more stubborn fastenings due to their 12 point design. Possessing a higher torque than normal sockets, this range of sockets can also effectively grip worn nuts and won't round off existing nuts. Finished with a ball-retaining groove on each face of the square drive, which ensures a positive fit with accessories.
Features and Benefits
• Side drive design gives a higher torque than regular sockets
• Ball retaining groove on each product ensures a positive fit with compatible accessories
• Manufactured from vanadium steel for durability
• Available in a variety of sizes to allow you to purchase the size that best suits your requirements
• Requires only a one-twelfth turn to engage the next point of the socket
• Ideal for use when tightening or loosening hexagonal shaped fastenings in a variety of industries including: