With a miniature stature, these pairs of pliers also double as a wrench. For use when gripping, bending or pressing workpieces as well as releasing bolts, the products are ideal for use in confined spaces. With efficient, damage-free grip and an easy-adjust at the touch of a button. Possesses a lever transmission greater than 10:1 to provide superior gripping power. Handles are ergonomically designed with a plastic coting for comfort, control and grip. Available in two sizes to suit your needs.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel making for a highly robust product
• Ratchet type principle allows for simple and rapid tightening and loosening of bolted connections
• The parallel jaws provide a more solid grip and the jaws can be adjusted to your desired size up to the specified maximum size
• Miniature size is perfect for use on job sites
• Can easily be adjusted by the button on the tool; this replaces the need for imperial and metric tools as you can easily set the capacity to your necessary size
• Smooth jaws ensure the workpiece isn't damaged when gripping
MFR Part No.
|86 03 125|
Number of Pieces
|Ergonomic Grip Handles|