Providing a Positive Indent, these premium punches are manufactured from Sheffield tool steel and nickel plated. With chamfered edges to prevent damaging the surface of the workpiece, the punches are designed for making a clear, permanent marks that are legible even after subsequent painting or plating. Positive impression punches have a negative readable face to produce a positive indent impression. The sets are available in a range of sizes, with the letter punch sets containing 27 characters ('A-Z' and '&') whilst number sets contain 10 punches (numbers 0-9).
Features and Benefits
• Nickel plated for additional protection against rust and wear and tear
• Hardened and tempered to 58-62 Rockwell C for maximum durability
• Constructed from high quality chromium tool steel for longevity
• Precision manufactured for accuracy and optimum readability
• Available in a range of sets with either figures or letters and an array of sizes to suit your exact needs
A to Z
Impression Letter Type
(26) Letters: A to Z Symbol: &
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
Letters A to Z and &