Designed for use with impact drivers the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but also delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. The combination of the Shock Zone™ design and special heat treatment absorbs impacts and allows the bit to flex with spring like action.
Features and benefits
• Laser hardened Wear Guard Tip™ for improved wear resistance and protection of the fit over the life of the bit
• Shock Zone™ Geometry, designed to flex
• Shockzone™ reduces stress at the tip resulting in less tip breakages
• Custom engineered steel for longevity
• Shockwave™ screwdriving bits
• 60 x 25 mm length 1 x PH1 / 2 x PH2, 1 x PZ1 / 3 x PZ2 / 1 x PZ3, 2 x TX10 / 4 x TX15 / 12 x TX20 / 12 x TX25 / 12 x TX30 / 2 x TX40 / 1 x TX50, 1 x TX BO7 / 1 x TX BO8 / 1 x TX BO9 / 1 x TX BO10 / 1 x TX BO15, 1 x Hex 4 mm / 1 x Hex 5 mm. 12 x 50 mm length 1 x PH2, 1 x PZ1 / 1 x PZ2, 1 x TX10 / 2 x TX15 / 2 x TX20 / 2 x TX25 / 2 x TX30. - 2 x Shockwave™ nut drivers 48 mm length: Hex 8 mm / Hex 10 mm. - 1 x Shockwave™ magnetic bit holder 60 mm length
MFR Part No.