Manufactured to the most stringent health and safety standards, this range of sharps containers are designed for the safe storage of dangerous sharps. Designed to be incinerated or disposed of by other authorsed processes, the sharps containers are available in a range of sizes and all feature the universally recognised markings and yellow colour. This range of sharps containers also has the added advantage of being suitable for disposing of sharps contaminated with medicinal products and their residues (other than cytotoxic and/or cytostatic medicines).
Features and Benefits
• Supplied in a range of sizes allowing you to select the size that best suits your needs
• Complies with all the statutory standards to ensure your compliance with the laws
• Each sharps container is marked with universally recognisable iconography and is the standard yellow colour
• Simple and effective way of ensuring the safe containment of dangerous sharps
• Offers users with complete protection
• General Medical
• BS 7320:1990
• AFNOR NFX 30-500
• ISO 9002
MFR Part No.