These ladder tag kits will help you to comply with the "Work at Height Regulations 2005" which came into force to keep workers safe whilst working at height. It is recommended that all ladders are checked daily for damage, faults, and any wear and tear.
These tag kits fix onto ladders in a suitable place to log their periodic inspections. A checklist is printed on the reverse of the insert to be followed when being inspected.
Features and Benefits
• Tag holder can be fixed to the ladder in a suitable place
• A checklist is printed on the reverse of the insert for user convenience
• If the ladder fails inspection, a "Do not use this equipment, information tag is missing" notice is supplied for display
• Spare inserts are readily available
• Available as individuals or in a pack of ten
|10 x Asset Tag Holders 10 x Inserts 1 x Pen|
MFR Part No.