Cut-Off Wheels, perfect for slicing and cutting in metal, wood and plastic.
Features and Benefits
• Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut of slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic
• Fibreglass reinforced cut-off wheels (426) and heavy duty wheels (420) are perfect for tough applications
• Do not attempt to grind or sand
• Max. speed: 35,000rpm
• Shank diameter: 3.2mm
• Max. working depth: 24mm
• These wheels cut only along their edges
• Use Dremel cut-off wheels with mandrel 402
|Multi Tool Consumable Packs|
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
|Cut Off Wheel|