The Unibor® HSS annular cutters feature unique Unibor tooth geometry for optimum tool life and cutting speed. They are able to cut ferrous metals up to 30mm deep, and are available in a range of diameters. Made from hard wearing HSS M2 material increasing the lifespan and providing the ability to cut into various materials. Ideal for use with standard 3/4" Weldon shank magnetic drill arbors.
Features and Benefits
• Made from hard wearing HSS M2 material to increase lifespan and provide the ability to cut into various materials
• Standard 3/4inch Weldon shank allows the cutters to be used with a variety of drills
• Featuring unique Unibor® geometry for optimum tool life and cutting speed
• Site and construction work
• Bridge Building and repair
• Truck and vehicle fabrication
• General fabrication applications
M2 High Speed Steel
Depth of Cut
MFR Part No.
Multi-Tooth Cutter - Short Series