The EasyHeat 500 is a DIY heat gun with a compact design for ease of use and storage. It has two temperature settings providing either 300°C or 500°C and two airflow settings. An anti-slip rubberized base enables the tool to be stood up on a work surface for 90° stationary use.
The tool also has a large, ergonomic grip zone for comfortable handling. The EasyHeat 500 is compatible with a range of nozzles available separately which can increase its versatility in specific applications.
• Input Power: 1600W
• Voltage: 240v UK Mains
• Temperature: 300°C / 500°C
• Airflow: 240 / 450 litres per minute
• Temperature Settings: Two
• Net Weight: 0.47kg
Features & Benefits
• Rubberised standing surface enables 90° stationary use for safe work.
• Compact, lightweight and easy to use
|240 to 450L/min|
|Corded Heat Gun|
MFR Part No.
|300 to 500°C|