Manufactured from bright nickel chrome plated die cast alloy for a long trouble free life. Complete with safety nozzle as standard. 1/4" NPT air inlet. Normal working pressure with safety nozzle intact is 90psi. If safety nozzle is removed a safe working pressure of 30psi is recommended.
Features and Benefits
• High-quality construction, ensuring optimal performance throughout its long life
• Supplied with safety nozzle as standard
• Air pressure: 90PSI/6.2Bar
• Operating temp. range: 0 to 80°C
• Images are for illustration purposes only and may differ slightly
Air Inlet Size
|Die Cast Alloy|
Inner Valve Material
Maximum Inlet Air Pressure
MFR Part No.
|Conical Nozzle Safety Nozzle|
Suitable for use with
|0 to 80°C|