Designed for use in the construction industry. Energy absorbing heel and cold insulating lining. Black upper and sole with premium PU insole. 200 Joules steel toe cap impact protection. Guards against falling objects and collisions. Steel midsole to prevent sharp object penetration. Ideally suited to building sites and where metal swarf is present on floors. Oil, petrol, water, acid and alkali resistant. Resists the build-up and conductance of static electricity. Of most benefit when walking on synthetic carpets or near electrical machinery. Water penetration and absorption resistant. Helps keep feet dry in wet conditions. S5 classified.
Features and Benefits
• Lightweight for minimizing foot fatigue
• SRC rated out sole for excellent grip
• High traction on uneven surfaces for maximum safety
• Slip resistance is tested on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution, while SRB slip resistance is tested on steel floors covered with glycerine
• Protective toe cap and protective mid sole
• Cold insulation: all Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C
• Comfortable: By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
• Waterproof: The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
• Fuel oil resistant
• Chemical resistant
• Energy absorbing
MFR Part No.
|Metal Safety Wellingtons|
|Anti-Static Oil-Resistant Waterproof|
Slip Resistance Rating
|EN ISO 20345:2011|
Toe Cap Material