Available in a variety of colours, both of frames and lenses, this range of safety spectacles delivers on comfort and safety. With panoramic lenses for great peripheral vision, low profile, soft grip side arms with a100% metal free design. All products come with Uvex permanent lens coating technology as standard. This protects the lenses and provides an anti-fog finish on the inside and scratch resistance on the outside.
Features and Benefits
• Anti-fog inside the lens maximises safety and visbility even in warmer atmospheres
• All lenses are extremely scratch-resistant to stand up to punishing environments
• Lenses are chemical-resistant on the outside due to Uvex's supravision excellence technology
• Lens is panoramic allowing for a wide field of vision and limited blind spots
• Spectacle arms are sodt and encourage comfort
• Spectacle arms have a non-slip design without having painful pressure points
• Arms end in a flat design with an integrated opening to allow you to attach them to a chain or strap
• Ideal for use in environments where debris and dust is an unavoidable hazard such as on building sites, warehouses and workshops
• Clear/amber lenses: EN166 1FT KN CE
• Grey sunglare/silver mirror lenses: EN166 1FT KN CE, EN 172
MFR Part No.
|Anti-Fog High-Temperature Resistant Impact-Resistant Scratch-Resistant UV-Resistant|