Comfortable and lightweight, the Welder BIS black ankle boot provides excellent protection in heated environments, including welding applications. The natural leather upper is breathable and water repellent. While a breathable synthetic lining wicks moisture to keep users comfortable.
A non-metallic toe cap and midsole protect against crushing and perforation injuries, while an extended padded collar and lace cover protects against sparks.
Features and Benefits
• Breathable Texelle lining prevents heat build-up and user discomfort
• Moisture-wicking fabric lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
• Antistatic footbed made from a blend of EVA and fabric
• Anatomically shaped footbed supports the plantar area and maintains stability
• Heat-resistant sole +300°C
• Non-metallic design for a lightweight and insulation safety boot
• Fireproof seams for enhanced safety
• Anti torsion support prevents pain and injury in the plantar arch
• EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO SRC
MFR Part No.
|Composite Safety Boots|
Slip Resistance Rating
|Nitrile Polyurethane Rubber|
|EN ISO 20345:2011|
Toe Cap Material