These black hiker boots from the Halo® safety range are water-resistant leather to keep you comfortable and dry in harsh conditions.
Lightweight with a slip-resistant polyurethane sole, these safety boots provide excellent grip on all terrains, while the composite toe cap and Kevlar® midsole protect the foot against impact and piercing injuries.
These Hiker Composite Safety Boots from the Halo® PPE range have been designed with comfort and performance in mind. Halo® products are manufactured to suit a diverse workforce, and ensure everyone is protected. By choosing Halo® you are supporting worthwhile charities including Mind for Mental Health and The Diversity Trust. Where possible, single-use plastic bags have been removed from Halo® packaging to reduce our impact on landfill and on the environment.
Features and Benefits
• High-quality, full-length EVA footbed increases user comfort
• Manufactured from resilient materials for product longevity
• Composite toe cap delivers up to 200J of impact protection
• Action black nubuck leather upper is water-resistant to keep feet dry
• Polyurethane sole delivers comfort and shock absorbency
• Kevlar® midsole protects against penetration injuries
• Unisex design for inclusive wear for everyone
• Available in varying sizes to suit your needs
• Supplied with a spare pair of laces for convenience
• Halo® products are BSI tested
• EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
|Composite Safety Boots|
Slip Resistance Rating
|EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC|
Toe Cap Material