These light and stretchy gloves are suitable for use on their own for as liners for a variety of industries. Constructed from an innovative stringknit structure, these gloves allow for excellent airflow to the hand, while the cotton liner ensures a soft and comfortable wear.
Features and Benefits
• Seamless knit to prevent seam on skin irritation during prolonged wear
• Ambidextrous design means no need to pair for an economical choice
• Machine washable without affecting the shape or feel for improved hygiene and longer product life
• 13 gauge liner for tactility
• Knit wrist cuff style for comfort, preventing the ingress of dirt and debris
• Machinery and equipment operation
• Waste management
• CE Category II
• EN 388:2003 2.1.4.X.
• EN 388:2016 2.1.4.X.A.
EN388 Cut, Coup Test
EN388 Cut, TDM Test ISO 13997
|Intermediate Design - Category 2|
MFR Part No.