Typically used for glass manufacturing, steel handling, and bakery work, these extra heavyweight Kevlar® gloves provide excellent cut and tear resistance, and protection from contact heat.
Made from 100% heavyweight Kevlar®, the Volcano™ attains maximum EN388 scores for cut and tear protection, with a Level 3 for contact heat.
Features and Benefits
• Withstands temperatures of up to 350°C for exceptional protection
• Heavyweight knitted cotton inner liner for comfort and flexibility
• Good levels of dexterity for reduced hand fatigue during prolonged wear
• Good abrasion resistance enhances mechanical protection and increases durability
• Available in two lengths: 7564 - 32cm, 7566 - 58cm for when additional protection to the forearm is required
• CE Category III
• EN 388:2016 2.X.4.1.C.
• EN 407:2004 220.127.116.11.2.X.
EN407 - a. Burning Behaviour
EN407 - b. Contact Heat
EN407 - c. Convective Heat
EN407 - e. Small Molten Metal Splashes
EN407 - f. Large Molten Metal Splashes
EN407- d. Radiant Heat
Maximum Compatible Temperature
MFR Part No.