Explore Aurelia's Ignite® range of nitrile powder-free gloves that offer superior grip and a durable 0.7mm thickness. The range is crafted out of bright orange-coloured nitrile for high visibility, and delivers resistance against aggressive wear and tear, proving much stronger than standard vinyl or latex gloves. The gloves include a diamond textured grip system applied across the entire surface for demanding environments and are resistant to oil and grease as well as many chemicals & solvents.
Features and Benefits
• Diamond grip imprint for excellent grip when working with oils and grease
• Orange for high visibility
• Offered in a range of sizes from medium to extra large
• Ambidextrous for easy use
• Boxes medium and large come in a quantity of 100, and extra large in a quantity of 90
Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
|Level 2 - 1.5/GI|
|Intermediate Design - Category 2|
MFR Part No.
|EN374-2:2003 EN374-3:2003 EN420 EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A (JKLOPST) EN ISO 374-5:2016 (Virus)|