INTERCEPT™ Cut Resistance Technology provides a best-in-class protective sleeve to keep staff safe from regular exposure to sharp edges. The seamless design prevents seam-on-skin contact irritation, while the soft, breathable material keeps staff cool and comfortable during prolonged wear.
Features and Benefits
• Elasticated cuffs on the bicep and wrists to keep the sleeve in place
• Available in different lengths and widths for an optimised fit
• Silicone-free and suitable for painting and finishing applications
• Colour-coded ends to organise sizing (black for wide; red for narrow)
• Machinery operation
• Metal fabrication
• Glass repair and replacement
• EN 388:2016 2.X.4.2.B.
• FDA food handling regulations 21 CFR 177.1520 and 21 CFR 177.2600
• REACH compliant
• OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
• Knitwrist cuff style without thumb slot
EN388 Cut, Coup Test
MFR Part No.
|11-250 - 12" - Narrow|