These 10 gauge cut resistance safety gloves are palm-coated with sandy foam nitrile to give a high level of abrasion resistance, and an excellent grip in wet and oily environments.
Features and Benefits
• Rhino Yarn™ cut resistant technology provides extreme cut resistance
• Reinforced thumb crotch strengthens this vulnerable wear point
• 360° breathability keeps the hands cool and comfortable
• Dark colour hides dirt and extends the life of the glove
• Knitwrist cuff for maximum user comfort
• Metal fabrication/stamping
• Glass and DGU manufacturing
• CE Category II
• EN388:2016 4.X.4.3.F.
• EN 407:2004 X.1.X.X.X.X.
EN388 Cut, Coup Test
EN388 Cut, TDM Test ISO 13997
MFR Part No.