These 10-gauge cut resistant gloves are reinforced on the palm and thumb with premium leather for added protection against cuts and abrasions. The smart new design has relocated the seams to the backs of the fingers to ensure greater protection and a longer product life.
Features and Benefits
• Palm protection double stitched with DuPont™ Kevlar® fibre to strengthen gloves
• Designed to protect the entire palm including the fingertips for confident handling
• Delivers intermittent heat protection up to 100°C
• Available in a vending pack for easy PPE access
• Knitwrist cuff for optimum comfort
• Glass repair and replacement
• Machinery and equipment
• Metal fabrication
• CE Category III
• EN 388:2003 126.96.36.199.
• EN 388:2016 4.X.4.3.D.
• REACH Compliant
• Contains natural rubber proteins which may cause irritation and skin allergies in some users
EN388 Cut, Coup Test
EN388 Cut, TDM Test ISO 13997
MFR Part No.