These HyFlex® gloves from Ansell® deliver excellent mechanical protection while maintaining such dexterity that it doesn't feel like you're wearing a glove at all.
This combined with extra fingertip sensitivity sees these gloves used widely for precision handling and assembly tasks for confident work and improved productivity.
Features and Benefits
• Light-duty 18 gauge liner is breathable to keep hands cool and dry
• Seamless liner reduces hand irritation during prolonged wear
• Enhanced flexibility and fingertip sensitivity for reduced hand fatigue
• Dyneema® Diamond Technology fibre delivers a high ratio of cut protection to dexterity for confident and controlled handling
• Thin polyurethane coating enhances cut resistance and grip
• Knitwrist cuff style for excellent user comfort
• Fiberglass-free for reduced risk of user allergies and sensitivity
• Machinery and equipment
• Metal fabrication
• Press injection molding
• Handling goods
• CE Category II
• EN388:2016 3.X.3.1.B.
• EN388:2003 18.104.22.168.
• Contains natural rubber proteins (elasticated wrist) which may cause sensitivity and skin allergies in some users
EN388 Cut, Coup Test
EN388 Cut, TDM Test ISO 13997
|Dyneema® Nylon Spandex|
MFR Part No.