Available in three varying sizes, these durable, insulated general handling gloves are designed to remain flexible to temperatures as low as -50°C. Comprised of double insulated nylon liners and PVC foam ¾ coating, each product possesses a strong grip in damp and dry environments, are silicone free, offer extra insulation protection against cold objects and are approved for food handling.
Features and Benefits
• Remains flexible in temperatures down to -50ºC to allow for great dexterity even in cold weather
• Possesses a foam coating across the palm, knuckles and fingers which provides a greater level of protection even in wet environments
• Approved for food handling making it suited for use in the food industry
• Lining is insulated and soft for user comfort
• Each product is treated with Actifresh to kill bacteria and promote freshness even over time
• Food industries
• Logistics, Transportation and Goods
• General Purpose
• Warehousing & Distribution
• EN388: 2003
• CE CAT II
• EN511: 2006
MFR Part No.
|EN388: 2003 EN511 Cold|