Anatomically designed with good fingertip sensitivity, the Camatril™ 730 gloves from Honeywell® provide excellent chemical protection in heavy use environments. It's 0.4mm thickness gives high mechanical resistance, while nitrile coating provides good grip in wet and oily environments.
Features and Benefits
• Antistatic and electrostatic properties for enhanced safety around chemicals
• Silicone-free to prevent product contamination
• Flocked lining provides added comfort during prolonged use
• Rough finish palms assist with wet and oily grip
• Industrial cleaning
• Chemical industries
• CE Category III
• EN ISO 374-5:2016
• EN 388:2016 188.8.131.52.X.
• EN ISO 374-1/Type A AJKLOT
• EU 1935/2004 - food handling safe
MFR Part No.
|EN ISO 374-1 Food Contact|