The AlphaTec® 1500 coveralls combine strength with exceptional protection against hazardous particulate. Designed especially for workers who are involved in the stripping, clearing up, and handling of asbestos and other hazardous powders, these breathable coveralls are the ideal choice for a range of industrial settings.
Features and Benefits
• 3 piece hood for optimum coverage
• 2 way front zipper with resealable storm flap for convenience
• Elasticated hood, wrists, waist and ankles for full movement
• Stitched and taped seams for durability
• Air and water permeable to prevent heat build-up
• Asbestos related work
• General maintenance
• Handling powders
• CE Category III [Type 5, Type 6]
• EN 1073-2:2002
|SMS Nonwoven Fabric|
MFR Part No.
|EN 13034: 2005|