The MSA Altair maintenance-free single gas monitors are available in a variety of gas monitor models. The units are designed to notify users of gas monitoring results and provides both audible and visible alarms which include a screen reading and bright LED lights. These notifications are set up to inform both the users and those nearby of the environmental conditions. The units feature the patented MSA-built button cell toxic gas sensors which utilise a stainless steel construction that virtually eliminates sensor leakage. Housed in a thick rubberised casing allows the monitors to survive accidental drops and being IP67 dust and water resistant allows for increased durability and lifetime.
Features and Benefits
• Disposable detectors CO, H2S, and O2
• Automatically records the last 25 alarm/test events and can communicate data by connecting to MSA Link
• No-miss triple alarm system includes audio, visual, vibration indicators
• Rubberized armor housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
• ALTAIR 2XP Single Gas Detector
• Features the first stand-alone bump test, which eliminates the need for bottled gas!
• Bump test anytime, anywhere
• Based on proven science and patented sensor capabilities
• Replaceable battery and sensor
|Sound Vibration Visual|
Dimensions W x D x H (mm)
|89 x 54 x 32mm|
MFR Part No.
|-20 to 50°C|