Rocol® Sapphire Endure is an Oxygen Compatible NLGI No.2 perfluoropolyether based lubricant with a long lifespan even in hostile conditions, reducing the need for re-application.
Designed for use on anti-friction and plain bearings, small gears, slides, pins, valves, plungers, screws etc. Its extreme resistance against aggressive chemicals and strong oxidising agents make it a natural choice for all types of industries including food, pharmaceutical and other clean industries.
Features and Benefits
• Excellent wide temperature range from -25°C to +280°C
• Non-toxic and extremely high oxidation and thermal resistance
• Outstanding EP performance with a weld load of 620kg
• long life providing excellent cost effectiveness and minimal re-application
• No detrimental effect on rubbers, plastics or metals
• 'Smear technology' requires a minimal amount during service
• NLGI Grade 2
• Construction and Engineering
|Detex Technology -X-ray and Metal Detectable Plastic Aerosol Caps and Actuators Reduces Risk of Plastic Contaminationextreme Chemical and Solvent Resistance Excellent Load Carrying and Anti-Wear Properties Greatly Extends Lubrication Intervals ISO 21469 Certified NSF H1 Registered Resists Caustic Wash Down|
For Use On
|Bearings Food Equipment Gears|
MFR Part No.
Operating Temperature Range
|-25 to 280°C|
|IP121 IP239 -ASTM D2596 IP50 -ASTM D217 IP71 -ASTM D445|