These Bi-Hexagon deep Sockets have a 12-point side drive design that gives a higher torque than normal sockets, can grip worn nuts, and will not round off existing nuts. All sockets have a ball-retaining groove on each face of the square drive, which ensures a positive fit with accessories. They require only a one-twelfth turn to engage the next point of the socket and the deep design allows them to reach into confined spaces as well as recessed bolts. Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel with chrome plating and a highly polished mirror finish, the product is available in a range of metric sizes to suit your needs.
Features and Benefits
• Side drive design delivers a higher torque than normal sockets for increased driving power
• Ball retaining groove on each side of the square drive ensures a positive fit with accessories
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for maximum durability
• Chrome-plated finish protects the product from corrosion and makes for an easier tool clean
• Each deep socket requires only one-twelfth of a turn to engage the next part o the fastener for ease of turning
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements