The 'Industry Standard' coupling, this range of quick connect airflow couplings are manufactured in the UK. For use with air tools, garage, industrial air line supplies and test panels, the products have a free air flow rate at 7bar/100psi: 35 to 42cfm (990 to 1130ltr/min). Each coupling has a zinc plated all steel construction with a positive single locking action to prevent accidental dislocation. These couplings are suited for fixed applications and possess a British Standard Profile.
Features and Benefits
• Compatible with standard adaptors for versatility of use
• Steel construction makes for a resilient and hard wearing product, suited for regular use in punishing environments
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements
• Positive locking mechanism ensures the coupler stays connected to your accessory
• Each coupling is date stamped to increase traceability and ensure the quality of performance
• Blue PCL® silicone band for identification, protection and ease of use
MFR Part No.