These heavy duty die springs are suited for maintaining pressure even at high temperatures. The heat and surface treatment plus the high quality of steel used in the manufacturing process ensure the springs will bear a high number of stresses without breaking or without appreciable loss of load. Every batch of springs is subject to a rigorous testing procedure to ensure that consistent quality is maintained. The red colour denotes that the products are suitable for heavy load applications and the product is available in a variety of sizes. Longer springs should be guided along their course.
Features and Benefits
• Heat and surface treated to bolster the die spring's longevity and ensure each spring will effectively bear loads
• Manufactured from steel for optimum durability
• Longer springs should be guided along their course
• Each product is tested rigorously to maximise product quality
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements
• Colour coded red to denote suitability for heavy loads
MFR Part No.
|R25 x 102|
Outside Diameter (DH)
Wire Diameter (Dd)