Dormer's application-based range of colour ring coded DIN taps,
branded Shark Line, are renowned for their high performance and are an ideal solution when high quality threads are required in specific materials.
• Problem-free threading of blind and through holes in specific materials.
• Manufactured from a special powder metallurgy tool steel for unbeatable toughness, edge strength and wear resistance.
• Significant reduction in axial forces increases thread accuracy, whilst significant torque reduction reduces machine wear and decreases risk of chipping or breakage.
• Special flute geometry on Green Shark spiral flute taps prevents swarf nesting, reducing risk of re-cutting swarf on reversal.
• E474 Spiral Flute Tap
• Super B (TiAlN + WC/C) finish
• Green Shark / Ring for use on aluminium alloys, brass and copper
• Manufactured to DIN 371 <10mm, DIN 376 >12mm
• Spiral Flute for blind holes
• 35° Helix angle
• Sizes M3 to M20
Class of Fit
Individual or Set
|Powdered Metal Cobalt High Speed Steel|
MFR Part No.
Number of Flutes
Threading Tap Type