This range of highly versatile drill bits use sharp tips and high quality, geometric design to accurately drill into tough materials such as tile, granite, concrete, metal, brick and wood. The bit is made from optimised carbide, providing excellent stability and durability. The bit is a cylindrical shank compatible with three-jaw drill chucks.
Features and Benefits
• Up to 5 times more precise than a standard drill bit
• Consistent, accurate drilling in a variety of materials
• Cylindrical shank compatible with three-jaw drill chucks
• Durable and stable, with centering geometry eliminating skidding
• Ideal for hole drilling in a range of materials
• Impact mode is perfect for use on concrete and stone
• Rotary setting is made for brick, tile, sheet metal, wood and plastic
Drill Bit Type
|Multi-Construction Drill Bit Set|
Individual or Set
|100 120 85mm|
MFR Part No.
|50 60 80mm|