The classical wrapped Dunlop V-belt is a temperature and oil resistant universal drive belt that has antistatic properties with good power transmission capabilities.
Traditional V-Belts are manufactured with cross-sections Z, A, B, C and D where the letter designates its cross-section and the number corresponds to a nominal internal length in inches and to DIN standard e.g. 13x1320Li, where the first number denotes the width in mm, and the second number is the internal length in mm.
It is suitable for both industrial machinery and agricultural equipment.
• Smooth starting and running.
• Wide range of drive speeds, using standard electric motors.
• Low maintenance.
• Highly efficient.
• No need for lubrication.
• Extremely wide horsepower ranges.
• Dampen vibration between driver and driven pulleys.
• Silent operations.
• Long Service Life.
• Easy Installation.
• Reduction in drive dimension.
• Working temperature range -30 ̊C to +80 ̊C.
• Resistance to oil and heat.
• Anti-static properties to ISO 1813.
IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE REFER TO PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Belt length (inside)
Belt Length (Outside)
|Z - 10mm x 6mm|
|Standard Drive V-Belts Wrapped|
MFR Part No.
|DIN 7753-1 ISO 1813:2014|