The classical wrapped Dunlop V-belt is a temperature and oil resistant universal drive belt that has anti-static properties with good power transmission capabilities. It is suitable for both industrial machinery and agricultural equipment.
Traditional V-Belts are manufactured with cross-sections Z, A, B, C and D where the letter designates its cross-section and the number corresponds to a nominal internal length in inches and to DIN standard e.g. 13x1320Li, where the first number denotes the width in mm, and the second number is the internal length in mm.
• Smooth starting and running.
• Wide range of drive speeds, using standard electric motors.
• Low maintenance.
• Highly efficient.
• No need for lubrication.
• Extremely wide horsepower ranges.
• Dampen vibration between driver and driven pulleys.
• Silent operations.
• Long Service Life.
• Easy Installation.
• Reduction in drive dimension.
• Working temperature range -30 ̊C to +80 ̊C.
• Resistance to oil and heat.
• Anti-static properties to ISO 1813.
IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE REFER TO PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
Belt length (inside)
Belt Length (Outside)
|A - 13mm x 8mm|
|Standard Drive V-Belts Wrapped|
MFR Part No.
|ISO 1813:2014 Rubber Manufacturers Association RMA - IP-22|