Taper Bore Hubs
Tyre type couplings are able to operate with and tolerate larger amounts of misalignment, and are highly elastic and lubrication free. Simple installation and inspection without disturbing the drive system. Tyre couplings have excellent shock absorbing properties while reducing torsional oscillations and vibrations.
• Simple maintenance and visual inspection.
• Time saving and simple installation - machine and motor remain undisturbed
whilst tyre is changed.
• Large misalignment capability, up to 6mm parallel and 8mm axial and 4° angular.
• Tyres are available in standard and FRAS (Fire Resistant Anti-Static).
• Taper Bore and pilot bore flanges available.
|Taper Bore Hub|
Maximum Bore Size
MFR Part No.
Taper Bush Size
To Suit Coupling