NBR70 Rubber 'O' Rings
The most common and simplest types of seal with excellent sealing properties and superb durability.
Features and Benefits
• Ultra versatile - they can be used as face to face gasket style seals or as shaft seals and allow both rotary and linear movement
• Incredibly durable, with a 70 Shore hardness and an operating temperature range of -30°C to +120°C
• Highly resistant to many chemicals, petroleum, diesel, LPG etc.
• Available in a range of sizes and materials to suit your requirements
• Used in engines and gearboxes, also found in anything from shower heads to an aircraft, garden hoses and pumps etc.
|70 Shore 'A'|
|Nitrile Rubber (NBR)|
MFR Part No.
Operating Temperature Range
|-30 to 120°|
|Alcohols Hydraulic fluids Petroleum-based oils and fuels Silicone greases Water|